To launch Hiren’s BootCD from USB flash drive, first of all, your BIOS settings should be configured in order to change the boot order of your computer to USB drive. If you are having problem on changing boot order in BIOS, please refer Change the Boot Order in BIOS document. Please note that some computers may not support booting from USB drive and the steps below only works for the versions of Hiren’s BootCD 9.7 or newer.
Step1: Formating USB Flash Drive
2. Download and run USB Disk Storage Format (34 KB). Follow the steps in the screenshots below:
Step2: Installing Grub4Dos to USB Flash Drive
Step3: Copy Files to USB Flash Drive
2. Copy everything from CD to USB Flash Drive.
3. Copy grldr and menu.lst (from HBCD folder of the CD) to the usb drive’s root folder. Finally contents of your USB Flash Drive should look like as below:
Please check FAQ page for the frequently asked questions.
Most Popular Pages:
- Resetting Windows Password
- 200 Ways To Revive A Hard Drive
- Easy ways to boost up your Wi-Fi Strength
- Change the Boot Order in BIOS
- BitDefender Rescue CD
- Top 10 Antivirus Software for 2011
- Recovering Crashed ASUS BIOS During Update
- Fixing No Sound Problem on Youtube HTML5 Videos
- Apple Laptops Vs. HP Laptops