For booting your computer from CD Drive, first of all you should configure your BIOS settings. If you are having problem on changing boot order in BIOS, please refer Change the Boot Order in BIOS document.
- Download Hiren's BootCD from the download page.
- Extract contents of the zip file to desktop. You will see the ISO file in the extracted files.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD writer.
- Any burning software can be used for burning Hiren's BootCD. Below you can see burning steps for some popular burning softwares:
Burning with Nero Burning ROM
Burning with CDBurnerXP
Download and install freeware CDBurnerXP (~4.5 MB).
Burning with InfraRecorder
Download and install freeware InfraRecorder (~3.5 MB).
Most Popular Pages:
- Resetting Windows Password
- 200 Ways To Revive A Hard Drive
- Easy ways to boost up your Wi-Fi Strength
- Change the Boot Order in BIOS
- Top 10 Antivirus Software for 2011
- BitDefender Rescue CD
- Recovering Crashed ASUS BIOS During Update
- Google Developing Real-Time Translation Software for Mobile Phones
- BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011